Important Shipping Update for International Customers
Hi Wholesome Fam,
First, a huge thank you to all our customers. We’re a rapidly growing company and your support is amazing. It’s truly awesome to be part of this kind and compassionate global plant-based community.
If you’ve been following us online over the past week or so, you’ve probably noticed that there have been some issues with our shipping times for some of our orders.
This is not due to an inventory problem, but a shipping carrier issue for international orders.
Here’s an update on exactly what’s happening:
- We recently discovered a tracking issue with our international shipping provider. The orders showed as shipped on our end, while you received an error message if you looked up your tracking info.
- Over the past couple days, we worked closely with our shipping provider to identify the source of the glitch and correct it. We also worked with them to identify the impacted orders, so that we can correct improper tracking and ship any orders that have not already gone out.
What this means for you
- When an order is placed, we typically process it within 4-8 business days, then ship it. That’s true for both US-based and international orders.
- If your order is showing an error message and you placed it in April or May, please allow us the next 3-5 business days to reship your order.
- From there, it will take the usual international transit time, which is:
|CANADA||7 – 15 business days|
|AUSTRALIA||10 – 15 business days|
|EUROPE||10 – 15 business days|
|ASIA||12 – 15 business days|
- If in 5 business days from now, your order is still showing ERROR, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. We will be working hard over the next 5 days to ensure all orders get where they need to go, so please wait to email us after that period has passed.
- If you do send us an email, please allow us 48 hours to respond. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, please check your spam folder. If you don’t find an email from us there, please send us a DM on Instagram or a message on Facebook.
We know how frustrating this has been, so please be assured that the entire Wholesome team has been working hard to get everything back on track. We’ll do our best to keep you updated on any further developments.
Thanks again for your ongoing support. It means so much to all of us.
The Wholesome Team xx