- ½ block tofu crumbled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ red onion, sliced and diced
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ paprika
- Water to thin
- Toast/breakfast potatoes
- Salsa/cilantro/sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Meanwhile, mix the spices in a small bowl with a dash of water.
- Add the red onion and capsicum to the saucepan once the oil has heated. Cook on low heat until caramelized.
- Add the the kale, cover with a lid and let steam for 2 minutes.
- Add the crumbled tofu to the pan once the kale has softened. Stir in the sauce prepared earlier.
- Cook, covered, for a further 5 minutes to heat spices.
- Enjoy with toast/breakfast potatoes and serve with sauce if desired!