All about the natural oil that will give you the best skin and hair ever
Have you heard the news yet!? Wholesome Culture is launching a line of skin and hair oils – and we can hardly contain our excitement!
The line includes jojoba and rosehip oils – two of the most nourishing oils for skin and hair.
We’ve already covered the benefits of jojoba oil in a previous post, so today we’ll be looking at rosehip oil.
Known for its repairing properties, as well as skin-nourishing vitamins and minerals, rosehip oil is the ultimate moisturizer for skin and hair that need a little love this cold season!
11 reasons rosehip oil should be your new favorite beauty product
- Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins E and A, as well as significant quantities of essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6, and 9) – all of which are needed to maintain healthy and soft skin and hair.
- Packed with anti-inflammatory fatty acids, rosehip oil also treats signs of aging and pigmentation. This makes it an ideal face oil for those with uneven skin tone and damaged skin.
- Rosehip oil is known as a remedy for sensitive and problem skin – including those suffering from acne and eczema.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals, rosehip oil is incredibly hydrating – and will keep your skin moisturized for hours!
- Rosehip oil is an astringent oil which is easily absorbed and leaves no greasy feeling. This makes it suitable for all skin types.
- It covers the skin with a powerful protective antioxidant layer without an oily feel, helping it combat its worst enemy – free radical damage!
- Rosehip oil also tightens pores and brightens skin – which is great for when your skin needs a little pick-me-up!
- It effectively evens out skin tone (celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Kate Middleton swear by rosehip oil!).
- Want a natural exfoliator that helps remove dead skin cells – and reveals healthy, glowing skin? A little rosehip oil mixed with baking soda will go a long way!
- Rosehip oil can be used to repair damaged hair – as well as renew damaged scalp tissue.
- Do you feel like your hair could use a little shine? A drop of rosehip oil is an easy and natural way to instantly revive dull hair!
So, whether you’re dealing with blemishes and uneven skin tone – or simply want a natural beauty oil to help you get glowing skin and healthy hair, rosehip oil is a natural beauty elixir that can help.
Grab your bottle of Wholesome Culture Rosehip Oil now!