Quiz: Which of these animals is on the endangered species list?
by : Wholesome Culture
It’s a sad truth that more and more animals are joining the endangered species list. Can you identify which animals are on the list? Take our endangered species quiz to test your knowledge.
Source: World Wildlife Fund Species Directory
What you can do to save endangered species
It’s easy to feel like you can’t make a difference in saving endangered animals, but there are plenty of steps you can take! Here are some things you can do to preserve our wildlife and help prevent them from going extinct:
- Avoid using herbicides and pesticides, as they can inadvertently poison local fauna and wildlife.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Buy sustainable products made from recycled, natural or biodegradable materials.
- Attract bees and butterflies by creating a pollinator-friendly garden full of plants like sunflowers, lavender, and berry trees. Don’t be afraid to leave some weeds — bees love them!
- Symbolically adopt your favorite endangered animal to help the World Wildlife Fund’s conservation efforts.
- Volunteer at your local wildlife center.
- Plant flora that is native to your area.
- Reduce your water and energy consumption.
Embracing mindful living and a sustainable lifestyle are instrumental to protecting the environment and saving endangered species from extinction.
Want to test your animal knowledge even more? Check out these quizzes:
- Quiz: How much do you know about the coral reef?
- How much do you know about turtles? Take the ultimate quiz
- Quiz: What do you know about the birds and the bees (and other pollinators)?