Make this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie to have the best day!
Creamy, delicious and filling, this simple breakfast smoothie is perfect for those rushed early mornings!
This recipe is included in the Wholesome Culture Cookbook, along with over 80 more nutritious and delicious plant-based recipes!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 5 oz container (equivalent to 2/3 cups) of vanilla or plain vegan yogurt
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk alternative of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raw agave
- Add yogurt, bananas, milk, peanut butter and raw agave to blender.
- Blend thoroughly until smooth.
Looking for another amazing plant-based recipe? Here’s another one from the cookbook: the BEST vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Chick’n Wings!
For more plant-based cooking inspiration, check us out on Instagram – @cookingwholesome!