As vegans, we know we can do SO MUCH in the kitchen with cauliflower. These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites once again prove what a mighty versatile vegetable it is!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup flour
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 1 heaped tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Hot sauce/vegan aioli/ketchup to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix vegan mayo, flour, garlic salt, nutritional yeast, cayenne and onion powder.
- Chop 1 pound of cauliflower into small florets
- Coat the florets with 2 tbsp olive oil and the mayonnaise/flour mixture
- Bake in the oven on a tray lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes until golden and crispy
- Serve with hot sauce and enjoy!
Sounds like a perfect Friday night movie night snack to us!