Chocolate Quinoa Porridge
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut milk (from can)
- 2 tsp cocoa/cacao powder
- 1 oz vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: toasted nuts and coconut to garnish
- Cook the quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Once cooked, add the coconut milk. Cacao, dark chocolate, chia seeds, maple syrup and sea salt. Mix until well combined.
- Let the mixture rest on low heat for 5 minutes to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and serve with desired toppings!