This microwaveable mug cake is sure to cater for those late night cravings.
Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp oat flour or other flour of choice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sub brown sugar)
- ⅓ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chunks for serving
- Add all ingredients (apart from chocolate chips) to a 8 ounce (225ml) microwavable safe mug and use a fork to combine.
- Microwave the mixture on high until the cake has risen and springs back when it is touched (between 45-60 seconds).
- This cake can also be baked in the oven-preheat the oven to 375 F and place the batter in an oven-safe mug and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with chocolate chunks and serve right away!