Easy, quick, delicious, cheap, these veggie burgers are a no-brainer 👌
Ultimate Veggie Burger
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped and peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup wholemeal bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Burger buns
- Cucumber, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
- Coriander to garnish
- Cook the onion in 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently, until soft and transparent. Take off heat and preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a high speed blender blend all remaining patty ingredients until well combined
- Add the patty mixture to the cooked onion and mix thoroughly.
- Bake on a lightly greased baking tray at 400 F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately whilst hot in burger buns with fillings of choice.