20 super healthy smoothie recipes that’ll get you blending all day long
Brighten up your days with these smoothie recipes that taste like happiness! Between peanut butter protein blends to tahini date mixes, these 20 super healthy smoothie recipes are packed with good-for-you ingredients and all the plant-based goodness. Happy sipping!
20 healthy smoothie recipes you won’t be able to resist!
1. Spirulina Green Smoothie
All you need is five ingredients to get this plant-based smoothie perfection from Minimalist Baker!
2. Oatmeal Smoothie
This yummy oatmeal smoothie from Well Plated is, dare we say it, even better than actual oatmeal cookies.
It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and healthy without being even a little bit boring!
3. Vegan Coffee Smoothie
Switch up your reg caffeine routine with this Vegan Coffee Smoothie recipe from Loving It Vegan.
It’s smooth, creamy, and only require five ingredients!
4. Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Our creamy, dreamy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is one of our fave recipes from The Wholesome Culture Cookbook. It’s easy to make and full of peanut buttery deliciousness.
Makes 1 serving
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 5 oz container (equivalent to 2/3 cups) of vanilla or plain vegan yogurt
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1/4 cup milk alternative of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raw agave
- Add yogurt, bananas, milk, peanut butter and raw agave to blender.
- Blend thoroughly until smooth
5. Vegan Mint Matcha Shamrock Shake
Sip all the minty matcha magic with this recipe from Minimalist Baker!
6. Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Smoothie
Just saying the name of this smoothie from Jar of Lemons gets us hungry! Plus, sprinkling in those chia seeds is an easy way to squeeze in some plant-based omega 3s into your diet.
7. The Ultimate Green Avocado Smoothie
Merge your love of avocados and smoothies with this delish recipe from Jar of Lemons.
It’s easy to make (only 5 ingredients) and you will get a good portion of healthy fats and leafy greens in a super tasty way.
8. Blueberry Bubblegum Smoothie
Seriously, don’t just take our word for it… this sweet creation from The Wholesome Culture Cookbook really tastes like bubblegum!
- 1 large ripe banana, frozen
- Half cup almond milk
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla vegan protein powder (or other protein powder of choice)
- Half tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ tsp blue spirulina (for colour)
- 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- Coconut flakes for topping
- Blend the ingredients n a high speed blender until well combined and smooth. Transfer the mixture
- Transfer the smoothie into a jar, stir in the coconut yogurt, and sprinkle with coconut flakes
9. Cacao Smoothie
Who knew sweet potatoes would taste so delicious in a smoothie?
This creative recipe from Healthy Midwestern Girl will satisfy your sweet tooth with good-for-you ingredients like dates, bananas, and almond milk.
10. Vanilla Date Smoothie
Did you know dates are full of potassium, fiber, and antioxidants? Just another reason to try this yummy Vanilla Date Smoothie from The Simple Veganista.
11. Tahini Date Shake
We’re serious lovers of tahini, so this recipe from Cookie + Kate immediately caught our eye.
Plus, dates are full of potassium, fiber, and antioxidants… just another reason to give it a try!
12. Lemon Cookie Be Well Smoothie
Satisfy your sweet and sour fix with this Lemon Cookie Be Well Smoothie from Kelly Leveque. It truly feels like sipping on sunshine!
13. Vanilla Coconut Cashew Latte Smoothie
Coconut, cashew, and coffee come together perfectly in this creamy smoothie from Running on Real Food.
14. Superfood Sunshine Orange Smoothie
Get your Vitamin C fix with this citrusy creation from Love and Lemons that’ll transport your taste buds to vacation-mode.
15. Dairy-free Cookies and Cream Shake
Skip the dairy, but none of the deliciousness with this cookies and cream recipe from Running with Spoons.
16. Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Mmm. We can’t get enough of this tropical yumminess from Build Your Bite made with pineapple, banana, and mango.
17. Piña Colada Smoothie
If you like piña colada flavor, you’ll love this frozen treat from the Wholesome Culture cookbook. Here’s how to make it:
Makes 2-3 servings
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
- 3 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 medium banana, chopped
- 1.5 cups of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons raw agave
- Add frozen pineapple chunks, banana, coconut milk, and raw agave to the blender.
- Blend until smooth, and enjoy!
18. Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie
Look how beautiful and refreshing these smoothies are! This 4-ingredient smoothie from Damn Delicious is the perfect way to get a sweet start to your day. Just replace the milk the recipe calls for with your favorite non-dairy milk alternative.
19. Berry Beet Velvet Smoothie
This smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients and is the perfect choice for a healthy, yummy breakfast. We love the gorgeous red color from the beets and red berries! Find the smoothie recipe at The First Mess.
20. Watermelon Slushy
How easy is this watermelon slushy? With only 3 ingredients, this is the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day. Watch how it’s made:
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by HEALTH | DIET | NUTRITION (@healthyful_living)
Now that you’ve got your healthy smoothie recipes stocked, check out these yummy plant-based recipes:
- 11 Immune-boosting breakfasts to get your day started right
- What to stock in your plant-based pantry — plus, 10 must-make recipes
- 8 Yummy recipes that’ll put a little pep in your popcorn
The peanut butter one is so great. I never thought I would like a peanut butter smoothie.